Saturday, February 28, 2015

Kapil’s Story: The Great "Ferragamo"



Kapil’s Story:  The Great "Ferragamo"


One day as I came back extremely tired back home, 
after finishing dinner, I start surfing TV channel, got a movie midway,
therefore saw an incomplete movie in which
a young boy "Ferragamo" struggled a lot to make a mark in this grilling world with his unique artistry & designs.
The end of the movie was very moving in which he aged to become an extremely successful designer in the fashion world with huge fame, wealth was under his feet, a line of celebrities were amazed with the use of his creations, but was Very lonely inside, as his "creations" be it a dress or belt or purse or bag or Spectacle Frames or pen, always complaint back to him that they (the creations) never gets the deserving Connoisseur of the creations.
He ask one of his creation "The Pen" about the grievance, The Pen replied

Dear Ferragamo, you always design each of your creations including me with lot of pain & with the best raw materials procured from far flung regions, but people hardly take the real use of the creations,  instead just use to see the enviousness  in other eyes,

In my case people’s puts me in front pocket of their coat just to show "The Flower" of my pen-top in the parties but hardly use me for writing anything, they use other not so expensive pen to write beautiful love letters. & also they just talk about your name in appreciation, nobody talks about my writing capabilities.
The Great "Ferragamo" replied with great love & passion to his creation "The Pen"
oh my dear Pen, you need to be optimistic, you will get a true writer one day,  who will give you true credit for writing pleasure, when the Connoisseur gets the love feeling in his beloved eyes after reading the love letters written with your nib & ink, 
The day is not far away, please have  patience, as I have  just got back a complement from one of your sibling "The hand bag" specially made for a woman, got a Connoisseur in India named "Priya".
"The hand bag" just yesterday specially phoned me just to tell me about the possessor Ms "Priya", who is so beautiful, graceful that whenever she touches the bag with her soft hands, each time a new sheen, a new shine, emerges all over. I am pretty sure that the softness of her fragranced hands are exclusive to Mr. Pawan, Yatharth & me only. 
Further stated, 
Oh my creator "Ferragamo" when Priya smiles, flowers blooms. 
When she angry the summer starts, 
When she happy the rains starts, 
She has friendship with sparrows, butterflies the Ultimate celebrities of divine nature. 
I am blessed, 
I am blessed, 
I am blessed 
Dear "Ferragamo" I don't have further desire for rebirth as my I found my final & ultimate admirer as Ms. "Priya".
--------------------------------------
हज़ारो साल नर्गिस अपनी बेनूरी पे रोती है
बड़ी मुश्क़िल से होता है चमन मे दीदावर पैदा...
                                           ......
इक़बाल
हज़ारो : thousands
साल : year
नर्गिस : a beautiful White flower
बेनूरी : without a true admirer
बड़ी मुश्क़िल से होता है : with great difficulty 
चमन : ( sort of garden) 
दीदावर : Connoisseur, admirer 


No comments:

Post a Comment