Saturday, February 7, 2015

Crow feeder by Kapil Jain

Story :
Crow feeder by Kapil Jain

Before coming to Noida,  We used to live in Karol Bagh Delhi, therefore for Morning walk, the best available park was Budha Garden , which is one of the largest park in whole Delhi region,

The location of Budha Garden is such that, one need to have a vehicle to reach their, therefore only a very small number of people go there by walking.

This episode was a result of continuous observations for a long time,

We ( me & my wife) used to observe that sometime a sudden panic / excitement amongst the birds movements & their noise. The exact reason was unknown as distance between us & epicentre were generally large & variable.

One day on arrival of a particular Fiat Car in parking lot,  the same exciting birds all around specially Crow in huge numbers.

We found a Gentleman coming out from car, opened dicky, picked two full buckets of some bird food items, start walking to a spot about 100 meters away.

By this development, all the strings broke loose,  the whole sky was busting with crows, hundreds of them.
Flying very low making noise, touching the Head shoulder of the gentleman,  but Gentleman was totally unnerved, completely normal without any disturbance.

He spreaded the both buckets on a platform. Then all crows from sky, start picking the beeds from platform.

We both were quiet thrilled to see the whole episode.

Next day we decide to talk to the gentleman, we waited for him in the parking lot, same earlier day's episode repeated, after all this,

We asked him, Sir you are doing very noble service for the birds.

He replied to us,  No sir,  these birds are doing noble service on me.

We strangely asked him, the meaning of noble service by birds,  he said,  I had a very chronic pain in the legs & was almost bed ridden,  Doctors advice was to have morning walk without fail. I was very depressed by the pain & fragile health,  had no desire to live.

By just coincident, one day I brought some food items for birds,
These little creature like them very much, next day I found waiting for me in search of food,
This may be my over-impression that they are waiting for me,
But this intense feeling has sufficient enough to bring my self to park just to meet birds & feed them,

This whole process has bring back my legs strength & my self confidence. That is why my have almost get rid of my chronic illness.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment